How to set up multiple PDF files to play offline
- How to add offline content to an item and download in mobile
- How to view offline URL of a content
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Include all PDFs in a ZIP file.
- Import it manually to iContent server. (see screenshot below)
- Create a learning item
- Under Online Content > Settings > Modify Settings within the item, it will be configured the URL for Offline Download
- Create the same amount of Content Objects as well as the amount of PDFs you imported to iContent.
- Each Content Object will accommodate a single PDF.
- For each Content Object, Filename, Offline Filename and Enable Mobile Access have to be set up.
- After this is all set, all PDFs will available to be downloaded and users will be able to play it offline. (screenshot below is from mobile)
- All PDFs must be in the ZIP file.
- Content Object Filename URLs and Offline Download URL must be consuming the PDFs from the same iContent folder.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, iContent, offline player, download, online content, zip file, pdf, folder, enable mobile access , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-OLP , Offline Player , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions