Offer fields are not getting saved when creating Offer Approval and sending it to Approvers.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Recruiting tab;
- Select any of the Job Requistion;
- Offer status > Generate Offer Approval for the respective Candidate;
- Enter the data in the offer approval fields;
- Save as Draft;
- Click back to Candidate button;
- Open the offer approval for the same candidate;
- Notice that previously entered data are not saved in the offer approval.
Here are the possible configurations you can check:
1. Verify the affected field attributes within the Offer XML Template. Make sure that the field has the attribute set as "custom=true" instead of "custom=false".
2. The standalone field has correct field type. You cannot set field type number for customString field.
3. Mismatch data type between source (job requisition or application) template and offer template.
Fields are not getting save, offer Approval fileds, fields not saved, not getting saved, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711