This document intends to help you identifying the changes that can be performed via self-service tools in Admin Center for Goal Management templates.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
The following Configuration Changes can be completed via Admin Center > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Goal Plan:
- Goal Plan Name (all translation in the languages you have enabled)
- Add translations for goal plan names and Intro text
- Intro text
- Start and End Date of Goal Plan
- Enable the SMART goal wizard
- Display Continuous PM Achievements on goal plan
- Add Categories
- Delete Categories
- Name the category and add translations for the category name
- Add fields
- Delete fields
- Name fields and add translations for the field name
- Make fields required
- Enable setting to display fields in People Profile
Note: Specific standard fields can't be deleted in the UI, as this would corrupt the goal plan
If you need to make a template change that is not possible via Admin Center, please refer to the KB Article 2250190 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Goal Plans.
SuccessFactors, SF, Goal, Goals, Goal Plan, Objective, Objectives, Objective Plan, Admin, Admin Center, configuration, setting, settings, template, templates, change, changes, modify, modification, template settings , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To