- The Central Management Server (CMS) system database (aka "CMS repository) and its transaction log file grow much faster than expected (potentially hundreds of MB or even 1+ GB per day)
- SAP SQL Anywhere (all versions)
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 04
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Patch 4.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Patch 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP SQL Anywhere all versions
CMS, BI, Business Intelligence, database, log growth sqlanywhere sqla , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-OTH , SQL Anywhere - other (install, docs, etc.) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SCH , BI platform search , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.