Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- After executing transaction QA07, batch status is not changed to Restricted and stock is not moved to Restricted-use, although its SLED/BBD is already expired and stock in Unrestricted-Use exists. Error message can be received: "No entries found" (message number: QV508)
- Problem can also occur, if scheduled job ran report RQAAAS10 automatically.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
QM-IM, QM-IM-IL, batch, unrestricted, restricted, expired, expiry date, deadline monitoring, SLED/BBD, QA07, MSC3N, RQAAAS10, QV508, FZUST, ZUSTD, Charge, Terminüberwachung, Frei verwendbar, Nicht frei, Verfallsdatum, restr. , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.