- Error: S-user was created under a partner account and has an important "partner" function (PRM_CP role) which is preventing the user from being deleted in Launchpad
- Error: Listed user(s) cannot be deleted because SAP has assigned them important functions. All other selected users will be deleted.
- How to delete a partner S-user ID
- Unable to delete partner S-user ID in User Management
- How to delete an S-user ID created under a partner account
- Cannot delete S-user ID created under a partner customer number
- SAP for Me > User Management
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad > User Management
partner role , partner authorizations , parter account , partner user , prm_cp , prmcp , prm cp , Partner Contact (PRM) , , KBA , prm_cp , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.