Terminated / Inactive employees are being included when running an accrual calendar even when they are no longer eligible for accruals
- Zero bookings are automatically created for terminated employees during accrual run
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Time Off Calendars to run an accrual calendar.
3. Once calendar run has finished, view the log file. In Manage Time Off Calendar (v12 UI), click Take Action > View then click Log Files to download the accrual calendar log files.
If using People Profile, select the accrual calendar then click the corresponding run under Activity section.
Log file shows that the accruals were created for the users as expected, however, for terminated employees, zero accrual booking was automatically created by the system.
This is currently an expected behavior. All open time accounts are considered by the system during accrual calendar run.
Behavior will be changed in future release when ECT-53709 is implemented. Currently, there is no confirmed release date for the feature. In the interim, close the time accounts for terminated employees manually post termination to exclude time accounts of inactive users during accrual run. In case of rehire, reopen the respective time accounts of the terminated users accordingly.
Accrual, Calendar Run, Zero booking, Terminated Employees included in accrual calendar run, "A zero booking was created automatically because the accrual rule did not create any time account detail posting. You may want to check your accrual rule.", ECT-92920, ECT-53709 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem