In transactions /IWFND/GW_CLIENT and /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICES error message Function not supported in target system raised when selecting the Service Implementation button.
- SAP Gateway
- Hub system:
- SAP_GWFND 750 SP11 or higher SP
- SAP_GWFND 751 SP05 or higher SP
- SAP_GWFND 752 SP01 or higher SP
- Backend system:
- SAP_GWFND 740 and lower versions
- SAP_GWFND 750 SP10 or lower SP
- SAP_GWFND 751 SP04 or lower SP
- SAP_GWFND 752 SP00
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Function not supported in target system, /IWFND/CL_SUTIL_HELPER, CHECK_REMOTE_FUNCTION, RFC_FUNCTION_SEARCH, /IWBEP/FM_MGW_AUTHORITY_CHECK, Function module /IWBEP/FM_MGW_AUTHORITY_CHECK does not exist, FL110, Check Destination, Authority and Remote Function Module , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.