- The Class Progress Report does not populate Status ID and Status Description columns for users
- How will the class status value be displayed in the Class Progress Report
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Support Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Ensure Class Status reference fields are configured in the GUI
- Navigate to References > Learning > Class Status
- Apply status to users by navigating to Learning > Classes > Users
- Following this, execute the Class Progress Report
- Note Users’ class status columns will be empty even though they have been applied via LMS interface:
This occurs when the Status is populated via the LMS UI and not by a learning event.
- These columns are populated by querying the Learning Event History table status value for the class
- If the user completes the class and a Learning Event is recorded, this value will be displayed
- If the statuses are applied solely in the LMS GUI, the columns will be blank.
- There is no data recorded in the Database column the report queries in this scenario. Hence the class status column does not provide a status
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, missing status id, class progress report, description, references , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions