- Users sometimes see a large number of tasks in ToDo tile in BizX, but then tasks disappear.
- When the home page is refreshed a tile appears for a split second and a number is temporarily added to the to-do counter.
- Why do additional tasks briefly appear on the home page?
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to BizX
- Note number of courses do in ToDo tile for "Take Courses"
- Click on it and note that the number does not match
- Logon to Learning and note the smaller number (the Take Courses pop-up) matches what's in the LMS learning plan
The learning "Take Courses" tile is expected to show up briefly and then disappear once we know that there are no courses required. This was a performance improvement to allow the rest of the tiles to load while we wait for the count of courses to be returned. In certain cases the Take Courses call to get the number of outstanding courses will take a significant amount of time, and there is no way to know that the call will take a long time ahead of time.
2088074 Home Page: To-Do List - All about the To do list - BizX Platform
Take Courses, To Do, Lists, Learning, TODO, to-do, UI-13680 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-PLT-TOD , To-Do List Issues , Problem