- A Business Rule needs to created to change or set the value a field based on Termination Reason.
- To set values or attributes, such as visibility, Termination Details fields based on the Termination Reason selected.
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Termination
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Business Rules
- Create a Business Rule with Base Object "Job Information Model".
- The below Business Rule sets values to two sample fields in the Termination Details Portlet based on the Termination Reason.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration > jobInfo. Search for event-reason. If this field is not yet added, add the event-reason field and its visibility can remain as "No".
- In the event-reason field, click on Details and assign the Business Rule created as onChange.
- Save the changes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure that the Identifier is 'event-reason' and not 'change-reason'.
SF, EC, SuccessFactors, onChange rule, termination reason, employmentdetails, business rules, event reason, termination event reason , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TER , Termination Details , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-RUL , Job Info Business Rules , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions