What are the available Authentication types supported in 'Shared Web Server' settings of a Boomi atom?
- The authentication type that the account uses when communicating with the Atom, Molecule, or Atom Cloud.
- For Atoms and Molecules, the authentication type selected here is used by all ports added to this web services server. The authentication type options are None, Basic, Client Certificate Header, Client Certificate, Custom, and External Provider.
- For Clouds, each port that is added can use the None, Basic, Client Certificate, or External Provider authentication types. The Cloud owner’s account can then select any one of the authentication types used by its ports as the Cloud’s authentication type.
- Cloud accounts see only the authentication type(s) that the Cloud owner makes available to them.
- All web service users in the account must use the same authentication type.
- If Authentication Type is set to Basic and API Type is set to Basic, then a button for generating a token appears. If the API Type is set to Basic, then client certificates and custom authentication cannot be used.
- External Provider is available only if API Type is set to Advanced and you have API Management functionality. The external identity provider details are specified within Boomi API Management.
Authentication type, Boomi , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BPI , Dell & Boomi Infrastructure , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions