When performing a SAML 2.0 authentication it fails, despite the configuration being correct on the Service Provider (SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP).
The Security Diagnostic Tool trace contains error:
- CX_SAML20_ASSERTION: Attribute "NotBefore" of the "SubjectConfirmationData" element is not valid. Long text: Attribute "NotBefore" of the "SubjectConfirmationData" element is not valid.
To collect the SAML 2.0 traces access the Security Diagnostic Tool in the AS ABAP system by calling the URL below:
Press the start button, reproduce the scenario and press the stop button.
More information regarding the Security Diagnostic Tool for ABAP can be found here.
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.02
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.30
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.31
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.40 and higher
identity, service provider, datapower, idp, sp, as abap, netweaver, saml, saml2, saml2.0, authentication, logon , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.