How to Map Generic Object (GO) type fields from Recruiting Management to Onboarding
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create any field as a Generic Object Type in Job Requisition
- Go to SetUp Onboarding Integration and select Job Requisition.
- Search for the specific field, you won't be able to find the said field to map
As per Implementation Guide for HR Master Data Sync for Foundation Object and Generic Object Fields in Recruiting Management.
For Onboarding Integration, it is required to use Business Rules. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Create a custom text field for the Generic Object field which you want to be available in Onboarding.
- Define a Rule which would populate the text field with the externalCode of the Generic Object field.
- Add the Rule to the Job requisition Template in Manage Rules in Recruiting.
- Modify the Recruiting Management-Onboarding mapping to pass-over the new text field.
NOTE: Please contact your Partner or Professional Service for any changes within the system to make sure that business requirements is met.
Implementation Guide for HR Master Data Sync for Foundation Object and Generic Object Fields in Recruiting Management
Generic Object Mapping in RCM to Onboarding, RCM to Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To