You see "Transfer Logs" facet in Sales Quote/ Sales Order is not filled or is missing
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Scenario 1 :
- Open the Sales Quote
- Try to find the facet "Transfer Logs"
- You find the facet itself is missing
- Open the Sales Quote / Sales Order
- Open the facet "Transfer Logs"
- You see the log is empty
Scenario 1 : Transfer Logs facet will not be shown for Quote Follow-up scenario. The facet is available only when Bi-Directional Quote replication is enabled.
Scenario 2 : Transfer Logs will be filled only when there is an error during the transfer process.
Quote => Order (Follow-up document creation)
- Once you trigger the Follow-up document creation request(typically using Submit/ Create External Follow-up Document), the field "Follow-up Transfer Status" will be set to "In Process" from "Not Started".
- Then if you find the Idoc in external system is failed for any reason - we will always suggest you correct this in ERP.
- If a situation arises that the correction needs to be done in C4C , please create a new Quote as there is no option to reset the Follow-up Transfer Status in this case.
Quote => Quote and Order => Order Replication
- Once you trigger the transfer status(typically use the action "Transfer" ) , the field "Transfer Status" on quote/order header will set to "In Process" from "Not Started".
- Transfer logs are provided to ensure that the user will be able to check the logs if the process is interrupted with any issue once it is initiated.
- If the logs are filled and you understand the reason for failure - after correcting the data you can click on cog wheel icon in the Transfer Logs facet and use the action "Revoke Transfer Status" so that Transfer status will be set to "Not Started" .
- Then you can re-initiate the transfer process starting from Step1.
C4C Transfer Logs; Transfer Logs on C4C Sales Quote; Transfer Logs on C4C Sales Order; Transfer Status; C4C Transfer Status; Transfer status on C4C Sales Quote; Transfer Status on C4C Sales Order , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , Problem