- Visible to in theme is only showing division to select, how do we change this?
- How can I change visible to option under Theme Manager?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Login to the Instance > Go to Admin Center.
- Navigate to Manage Theme.
- You can see only Division is coming in visible to.
Please create an Incident with Support and request to change the setting in backend by following below steps.
If you have an implementation partner working with you then you can ask the consultant to make the change for you.
Steps for Support/Implementation Partner:
- Go to Provisioning > Navigate to Company setting.
Select "Field used to group users to themes" option and choose any one field from list.
4. Save the setting;
5. Login to Instance and navigate to theme manager;
You can see now selected attribute has came under visible to:
NOTE: Currently in Version 12 UI framework (Revolution) 3 options are supported on visible to. Division, Department and Location. Any one option can be selected at one time in provisioning.
Visible to in theme, Manage theme , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , Problem