Logon to BI Platform from Lumira Designer fails with one of the following errors:
- Could not establish network connection
- Permission denied: connect (local port <port> to address 0.0.0.0, remote port <port> to address <server>)
- Connection Refused: connect (local port <port> to address 0.0.0.0, remote port <port> to address <server>)
- SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document Type Declaration (DTD)
- Lumira Designer 2.x
- BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x
SAP Lumira 2.4 ; SAP Lumira 2.4, server edition
Refused , Denied , CMC , Web Service , port , Applications , 8080 , SOAP , Document , DTD , contain , connection , establish , KBA , BI-LUM-DER , Lumira Designer , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.