- After upgrade from Lumira 1.31.7 to Lumira 2.1 - Lumira Server is running with errors in Central Management Console (CMC) -> Servers
- The following error is seen in the Lumira Server logs when high level traces are taken from startup:
2018 03 04 16:07:34.521|Unable to start OSGI bundle bundleTeamServerPJSService_0.0.0  for service businessobjects/TeamServerPJSService/1/transport
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.hilo.engine.sybase.driver.jodbc_1.31.7 " could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.jdbc4; version="12.0.1"
- Login with Lumira Designer reveals the following error:
Error RWS 00005 : Lumira server is not found or server is down. Check in CMC servers list. (HDB 05509)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (1.x -> 2.x)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP Lumira, server edition 2.1
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.