- Multiple checkboxes to display in PDF Form
- Configuration of panel for multiple check box selection
- Candidate to select Multiple options which will show in PDF Form
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s)
When mapping an Onboarding Panel checkbox to a PDF Document checkbox, below is the required configuration.
- Every question or selection in a PDF Document that requires value, create one checkbox field for each
- Define a Data Key for each checkbox (For example, Question_1, Question_2, or Question_3)
- No need to add a sub-checkbox item for every Checkbox field
When creating a sub-list item in a Checkbox field, it will cause the value captured to have semi colon at each end (for example: Value 1; Value 2; Value 3)
The steps provided below is how to create a checkbox and ensure that the export value is correct.
The recommended application when editing PDF is Adobe Acrobat DC because other PDF editors causes the checkboxes to not show in Onboarding application. If you don't have an Adobe Acrobat DC, you may ask assistance with support team to regenerate the form; checkout KBA 2820184.
- Step 1. Open the PDF file in the editor and click Prepare Form
- Step 2. Right click the PDF where you would like to show the field
- Step 3. Select Check Box
- Step 4. Create the field and control the width & height
- Step 5. Enter the field name (Best Practice: Match the PDF Check Box field name with the Data Key you have in Onboarding Application)
- Step 6. Select Properties to further configure the Check Box field
- Step 7. Confirm if you entered the correct field name
- Step 8. Select the Check Box Style and Export Value should be "Yes"
In Onboarding application, if the candidate/corporate representative mark the check box field in the panel, the value is always "Yes" and "No" if left unmark. This will only work if there is no sub-list in the Check Box field.
PDF Form and Onboarding Mapping
Instructions on how to map the form and data keys are link in KBA 2224514
Expected Result in Onboarding
CheckBox , Multiple questions selection , offboarding , exit survey form, Onboarding, multiple, selection, Adobe, Acrobat, DC, PDF, Editor, Xchange, Check Box, Field, Export Value, Name , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Country Compliance Forms , How To