This document intends to help you identifying the changes that can be performed via self-service tools in Admin Center for 360 Multi-Rater templates.
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
The following Configuration Changes can be completed via Admin Center > 360 Reviews > Manage Templates > 360 Multi Rater:
- Name of 360 Multi Rater Form
- Add Route Map
- Add Rating Scale - for more information on this topic please check the KBA 2078782
- Define label for "Unable to Rate"
- Enabled anonymity in the 360 reporting functions
- Allow managers to select external raters themselves
Edit Fields and Sections:
- Add and delete Sections (Introduction, Employee Information, Review Dates, Competency sections, Objective sections, Summary, Custom).
- Add section names & description text
- Add/Delete new Rater Category
- Define Competency sections as Job code related / Core / Custom Competency sections
- Allow users to add competency
- Show behaviours
- Include ability to rate
- Include comment for each item
- Include an overall comment
- Summary section allow manual rating
NOTE: If you change a route map through Admin Center > 360 Reviews > Manage Templates > "360 Multi Rater", this will remove all existing permissions you had previously set up. As a best practice, add first the correct route map and then set up the permissions or change the route map via Admin Center > 360 Reviews > Form Template Settings.
If you need to make a template change that is not possible via Admin Center, please refer to the KB Article 2250186 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Requests for PM / 360 Reviews Performance Processes / Templates.
SuccessFactors, SF, 360, Review, Multi-Rater, MTR, Admin, Admin Center, configuration, setting, settings, template, templates, change, changes, modify, modification, form template settings , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To