- When initiating the background check for a candidate, the following error is received:
- 'Unable to initiate background check. Error occured while executing integration center process.'
- Why is this error occurring and how can this be fixed to proceed with initiating the background check?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Recruiting > Select a candidate from 'Background Check' status
- Take Action > Initiate Background Check
- Error will occur:
'Unable to initiate background check. Error occured while executing integration center process.'
- Here is one cause of this error according to the logs from Splunk:
- Another cause is when the OData API Candidate Export permission in Admin Center is not enabled.
As advised from Splunk logs, 'OData API Application Export' or 'OData API Candidate Export' permission is not enabled.
Please add the following permissions to affected user from Recruiting Permissions:
- OData API Application Export
- OData API Application Create
- OData API Application Update
- OData API Candidate Export
If the issue still persists after assigning the permissions, please run an ODATA API Metadata Refresh.
Background, Check, Initiate, Error, Unable , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-BCI , Background Check , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions