- How is the availability assigned to an available interviewer via Interview Scheduling?
- What is the timezone of Interviewers availability from Outlook and how does the system capture the time zone?
- How is the availability captured by the system if the user is proxied as a different user?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Once Outlook integration is enabled, availability will be retrieved from the Interviewers’ Outlook calendar when the Organizer clicks Find Availability.
- Any times that the Interviewers have free on their calendar within their Exchange work hours will be used to get available slots.
- Availability from Outlook is captured in the Employee Profile time zone of the Interviewer.
- Availability displayed should be the Organizer’s time zone. So it is also important the Organizer’s timezone is set correctly.
Note: (If using Proxy management/Proxy as) The availability timezone shown will be from the logged in user, not the person whom you are proxying.
KB article 2439230 - Time Zone in Interview Scheduling Calendar
RCM, success factors, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To