- Check Tool: Check that the address types "home" and "business" are not active (AddressTypesHomeAndBusinessNotActive)
- Address types "home" and "business" are mandatory for the application and must be active. Address types are active if they have the status "0". If these values are not enabled, then this can cause behaviour issues. They must be correctly enabled with expected external codes
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Check Solution: Address types "home" and "business" are mandatory for the application and must be active. Address types are active if they have the status "0".
This check can be leveraged to identify issues with the addressType picklist, that can potentially cause the following issues:
- 2517885 - Copy address from employee is not visible in emergency and dependents portlet
- 2356490 - AddressType : Business not reflecting on Home Address Portel under Personal Information
- 2384801 - Home Address portlet doesn't have the add option
Legacy Picklists (Picklists Management)
The addressType picklist can be corrected via import (without the need to engage with Product Support to resolve the issue via script). Therefore please use Admin Center > Picklists Management to correct the 2 addressType picklist values for external_Code "home" and "business" so they are ACTIVE.
MDF Picklists (Picklist Center)
Navigate to Admin Center > Picklist Center and search for the picklist "addressType". Use the "Take Action > Make Correction" option in the History panel and then click "Details" to change the Status to "Active" for both picklist values that have externalCode with "home" and "business".
SF success factors ec, external_Code, active, config, ECT-73019 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER-ADR , Home Adress - Config, Rules, RBP, UI , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , How To