- It is not possible to find a question library after having imported it in SAP SuccessFactors Recruting Management.
- A question library has been uploaded; however the library is not visible in the "Question Libraries", within the Admin Center inside of RCM.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Import a question to a question library.
- Go to "Question Libraries" in the Admin Center.
- The Question Library is missing.
The user is using a different language from the language of the uploaded Question Library.
For a question library to show in "Question Libraries", it is required to have questions uploaded in the language of the user logged in.
- If a question library is uploaded in en_US, and then searched for using en_UK, it will not be found in the library.
- It is not possible to see the library when uploading questions in en_UK when the language is set to en_US.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Question Library not appearing, showing, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions