- A customer has a field for example like Individual Percent in a Variable Pay Worksheet.
- This field will appear with a default value of 7.00% when the form is launched.
- However, the manager may change this value to 7.50% and save the form.
- This form is deleted and a new form is launched.
- Instead of the 7.00% default value appearing the adjusted 7.50% appears instead.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Compensation and open a Variable Pay Worksheet configured to have the field Ind Percent included on the worksheet.
- Change the default value of the field Ind Percent for a sample of users on the worksheet and save the worksheet.
- Delete the worksheet by navigating to the Variable Pay Template>Manage Worksheets>Manage Worksheets and delete the recently launched form.
- Relaunch the worksheet from Manage Worksheets>Create Worksheets.
- Check the worksheet and see that the manually updated percentages reappear instead of the guideline configured.
This is an expected behaviour.
No matter what the value is for forceDefaultOnRatingChange is in the XML template of the Variable Pay worksheet.
This is because the Rating hasn't been changed here. So that flag won't take effect actually in this scenario.
Re-create worksheet won't revert Assignment Based Rating modified individual percent back to default value since the data is related to assignment not entry.
Bonus calculation won't either after reflector in a previous engineering fix.
Manually modified values will only be cleared on worksheets when users reimport employee history data and delete existing records.
This is currently expected behaviour in the system.
- A Enhancement Request has been raised for this issue.
- If this is important to your company please raise a Enhancement Request through the SAP community Web site.
- See the following KBA for instructions on how to create a Enhancement Request - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products 2090228
Variable Pay, Ind Percent, Assignment Based Ratings. , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711