You would like to add a Contract to a Sales Order but the system does not show the Contract you want to add.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Contracts work centre.
- Go to the Contracts view.
- Open contract XYZ (being XYZ the name of a contract which is not replicated in ERP).
- Result: You can see that the status is Active.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open sales order ABC (ABC being the name of the sales order which is replicated in ERP).
- Go to the Products tab.
- Add a product in the products section.
- In the product row, click on the value help next to Contract.
Result: The system does not show contract XYZ .
As a contract is a legal agreement, the system will not allow you to add a contract which is not replicated in the external system inside a sales order which is replicated.
Both the contract and the sales order need to be replicated in the same systems.
Replicate the contract in the same system as the sales order.
sales order, add, contract, product, replicate , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions