- Manager have the option to select his/her substitute when being terminated, even if "Use Automated Hierarchy Adaptation" is configured in the system. Can these options be made hidden or mandatory?
- When terminating a manager with direct reports, you're given a few options to transfer direct reports to a new manager. Can you limit the drop down options?
- When transfering an employee, this option is also listed, can it be removed?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
SF, success factors, EC, Manager termination, Transfer Direct Reports, Transfer Direct Subordinates, Position Management, terminate, Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TER , Termination Details , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.