You are using S/4HANA Output Control determination logic for purchase orders (PO) and the following customizing point: "T-code SPRO -> Cross-Application Components -> Output Control -> Assign Form Templates" looks like the following:
- Application Object type: PURCHASE_ORDER
- Output Type: PURCHASE_ORDER
- Form Type: 1 - Output Forms (Gateway interface) (Cloud & onPremise)
- Form Template ID: MM_PUR_PURCHASE_ORDER
- Program: <empty>
- Form routine: <empty>
With this customizing background you are creating a PO whose item have schedule line(s) and you observe that at the print preview or on the real output the schedule lines are not outputted at all.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
output, nachricht, BRFPlus, output form, BRF+ , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.