When creating a new curriculum, the curriculum type dropdown does not show on alphabetical order.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Learning Administration
- Click Learning menu > Curricula > Add New link
- Click Curriculum Type field
The Curriculum Type dropdown is order by the ID, not by the type description.
You should change the search selector for the curriculum type. To do it, please follow these steps:
- On Learning Administration, click System Admin > Configuration > Search Selectors
- Find and edit 'Curriculum Type'
- Select and copy all the text on the Select field and save it on a text editor, like Notepad. This is a backup of the configuration.
- Search for the line: orderByClauses[By\ Qualification\ Type\ ID]=QUAL_TYP_ID
- Change it to: orderByClauses[By\ Qualification\ Type\ ID]=QUAL_TYP_DESC
- Click Apply Changes button
With this change you ordered the curriculum type by the description (table QUAL_TYP_DESC). The older one was being ordered by the type ID (table QUAL_TYP_ID).
Search Selector, Order by, alphabetical order, Curriculum type order, Sort , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions