- Setting up a scheduled report in LMS
- Email Address not saved after applying changes
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS as admin.
- Go to 'Reports'.
- Open one report and schedule it.
- Populate the 'Email Address' field with a valid email address. Leave 'Notify via email upon completion' unchecked.
- Click 'Apply Changes'.
- Now, check that scheduled report and see that the email address you entered is gone.
This is a standard behavior.
You only enter an email address if you want to be notified upon completion.
Hence, system will not save the email address if the 'Notify via email upon completion' is not checked.
report, email address, Notify via email upon completion, notification, scheduled job , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions