Picklist dropdown order in the Talent Search, differs to the same picklist order in the People Profile/ Employee Profile
People Profile/ Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
Export all picklist(s)
Check the OptionID column
The Talent Search order for dropdown menus (picklists) follows the "OptionId" sequence set in your picklist csv (Admin Center).
E.g. If the numbers do not appear in numerical sequence, like in this configuration:
Then the '10066' entry will appear last in the dropdown in the Talent Search, regardless of the order set in the language columns.
Regarding the People Profile order:
- The People Profile order does not have to follow the OptionID sequence. It can follow the order set in the language column.
- Note: make sure that the order is the same in each language column, for uniform results.
Currently you cannot rearrange the OptionID to change the order.
- The OptionId value (a.k.a. the "primary key") is used by the system to map edits to a previously established picklist value. This value is ASSIGNED BY THE SYSTEM.
- Do not add (in new picklists) or edit (in existing picklists) the OptionId field.
- To have this behavior changed you will need to open an Enhancement request. See KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors product
Picklist order, Dropdown menu, Talent Search, People Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-EP , People Profile (Employee Profile / PP3) , How To