- Cannot reassign an activity in the ONB work queue to a particular user
- User and group permissions are assigned but user does not appear in reassign box
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
In the Onboarding site chose an ONB process under Work Queue Summary.
- Check the checkbox next to the candidate you wish to reassign.
- Click Reassign, and an Assign User dialog box will appear.
- Type in the name of user you wish to reassign an activity to (their name will not appear if security settings are incorrect).
If user is not showing in the list either it is restricted by permission or not available in Security > Users
Check and make sure the groups what the user belongs to have adequate security settings.
- Go to Security > Assign Groups to Users.
- Groups to check the security permissions belonging to the groups the user is assigned to.
- For an example of adequate permissions in order to be able to reassign an ONB work queue activity to a particular user, please view screenshots below. Only certain roles, such as Hr Manager, will have assign icon appear when you click on the group:
- To view Assign permissions click on the Assign icon with the blue checkmark:
- If a user appears to have the correct security settings for groups, check their individual user security settings by going to Security > Users.
- Double click on the user, and a User Form dialog box will appear.
- Deselect the Employee checkbox and remove the employee from title, if title is employee.
- If the title is employee, change the title.
- The selection of Employee causes system to think the user is a candidate, removing the ability to reassign activities to user.
Reassign, Security, Sync, Activity, ONB, OBD, Success, Factors, SF, Users, Re-assign, Permission, Step, Assign, PHV, NES, Work, Queue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions