You want to define a specific Payment Term for a Customer Invoice. The Invoice Date is the dd-mm-yyyy (Invoice Date) and the Customer Invoice Due Date is the dd-mm-yyyy (Due Date).
SAP Business ByDesign
Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Open the Activity List.
- Show Activities in Project and find <Payment Terms>. Use an asterisk to extend the search.
- Click on Accounts.
- Press on Maintain Payment Terms.
- Click Add Row.
- Mark the checkbox Use Fixed Date Calculation.
- Under Net Price Due enter Fixed Day of Month (3) as XX (where XX represents the days when the Customer Invoice is due).
- In the field Additional Month (3) enter YY (where YY is the month when the Invoice is due).
- Press Save and Close.
Now the Customer Invoice from the dd-mm-yyyy (Invoice Date) will be due on the dd-mm-yyyy (Due Date).
Specific Payment Term; Customer Invoice Payment Term; Net Price Due; Payment Term; Fixed Day of Month; Zahlungsbedingung; fälliger Nettopreis; Kundenrechnung Zahlungsbedingung , KBA , specific payment term , customer invoice net price due , business configuration payment term , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions