- Try to replicate a table with a field name containing a special character such as '#'
- Error during IMPORT of object "NEXT_ROW"
- Error while generating runtime objects for Z_<Table>_<MTID>
- Error: No foreign key relations were maintained for structure S_<Table>
- ERROR: Batch job for access plan calculation in sender system ended with errors
- ERROR: SQL exception in sender system (portion 0000000001, conversion object Z_XXX, at 000000)
- ERROR: Database error 207 with PRE access to table /1CADMC/00000000 > Invalid column name 'XXX_'.
- Error when trying to load XXX table in MTID. This is due to invalid identifier "XXX_" the column name should be "XXX#"
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
SLT, special, character , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.