- Customer wants to export a complete SAP Jam group into a zip file.
- Export content from SAP Jam.
SAP Jam Collaboration
This feature is only available to company administrators via the Group Admin > Export Group menu within each group.
There are multiple ways to download/extract the content from SAP Jam (groups). The most commonly used is a self-service functionality within the product is to zip the group content.
- First, SAP Jam Admin needs to enable Content Administration:
- Click on top right cog icon / dropdown and select 'Admin';
- Click on 'Compliance & Security' > select 'Content Administration';
- Click 'Enable Content Administration'.
- Then go to specific Group, click on Group Admin>Export Group;
The file that gets generated when a group is exported is ZIP64 format, a 64-bit file type, and can be unzipped by the following tools:
- For Windows OS: Winzip, winrar, and 7-zip;
- For Mac OS: The Unarchiver, available in the Apple app store.
For Win7 customers the default unzip that ships with the operating system should work, but for Mac OS X users, the default unzip utility in the operating system does not work with ZIP64 files.
Groups are exported in a ZIP64 file format to support exporting large files, larger than 4 GB total uncompressed, and to support Unicode filename.
Export a group, SAP Jam group content download, content extract from SAP Jam, backup, export, zip, group, content , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , How To