When trying to approve a change on an MDF Object like Position or Department, the last approver receives the following error:
ChangeSet index 1 - could not execute query
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Submit a change on a MDF Object like Position
- Try to approve the workflow
- Receive the error message:
- The issue is caused by missing permissions.
- If field level overwrite is set on required fields, such as Start Date or Status for example, the change can't be processed.
The last approver must have permissions for the required fields if they are changed via the workflow.
success factors, sf , ec, wfl, rbp, work flow , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions