This note explains the order to create an Employee using OData APIs.
If you facing an issue to insert / upsert data into User, PerPerson, EmpEmployment, EmpJob or perPersonal.
SuccessFactors Employee Central OData AP
Order to insert or upsert data into the entities is not correct.
The order should be as follows:
- User (required fields: username, userId, status)
- PerPerson (required fields: userId, personIdExternal)
- EmpEmployment (required fields: userId, personIdExternal, startDate)
- EmpJob (required fields: userId, jobCode, startDate, eventReason, company, businessUnit, managerId)
- PerPersonal (required fields: personIdExternal, gernder, firstname, lastName)
Note: In case of a Rehire, perform a Job Information (EmpJob) import before Employment Information Import (EmpEmployment).
2080146 - What is the Correct Import Order When Creating Users? - EC
How to create an Employee, OData, User, PerPerson, EmpJob, PerPersonal , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , How To