- 1099-MISC Form "CORRECTED (If checked)" checkbox is not ticked during printing.
- 1042S Form "CORRECTED (If checked)" checkbox is not ticked during printing.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP Central Component for discrete industries all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Correction File Indicator, 1099, 1042, CORRECTED, Checkbox, check box, US_FILE_CORR_IND, First Correction, Second Correction, S_P00_07000134, RFIDYYWT, US, Form, 1099-MISC, 1099MISC, 1099misc , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , FI-AR-AR-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.