- Multiple Freight Orders (FOs) are being loaded, consisting of multiple Freight Units (FUs) using the same handling resource.
- Planning is being done with the VSR Optimizer in the Transportation Cockpit (TC).
- The quantity of handling resources is less than the number of FOs.
- The system stops loading one FO midway to load another FO, rather than completing the loading in one continuous process.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
Transportation Management TC Transportation Cockpit Freight Order FO Unit FU Management FMO VSR Optimizer Planning FO Split Load Time Handling Resource Constraint Interval , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , Optimizer , TM-PLN , Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.