- A job requisition is not searchable in Recruiting even when trying to proxy/login as any Operator
- Some users can find a job requisition, while other users cannot
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to go to Recruiting page and filter/search for a requisition - the requisition cannot be found
- Go to Admin Center > Restore Deleted Job requisitions - verify that the requisition is NOT searchable
- Go to Admin Center > Mass Delete of Job Requisitions - verify that the requisition is searchable (you can also see job req info)
- As User 1, access the Recruiting tab
- Search for a specific job requisition
- The job requisition is found
- Now User 2 searches for the same requisition
- User 2 does not find the requisition
Case 1: Run an adhoc report where you can verify that the affected job requisition doesn't have any Form Data ID.
Case 2: Run an adhoc report where you can verify that the affected user is not listed as an operator on that job requisition, neither are they part of a recruiting group or team assigned to the same requisition.
Case 1: It's an expected behavior that the requisition cannot be restored once the Form Data ID is gone/deleted. In order to delete the job requisition that doesn't have any Form ID, we can use the 'Mass Delete of Job Requisitions' feature.
Case 2: It's an expected behavior that only users listed as an operator to the job requisition or that are part of a recruiting group assigned to the same requisition will have access to that requisition.
If a user is not part of a requisition in any way, they will not have access to it.
sf, success factors, RCM, missing job requisition, unable to restore requisition, mass delete, deleted form id, missing form id, see job requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem