Definition: Life Cycle for the Status of a Sales Quote
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Quote View.
Use the Quick Create option New to create a Sales Quote and see how the status changes below.
A Sales Quote can have 3 status:
- In Process
Open : A Quote is Open once it is created and keeps Open as long as another status (In Process or Completed) is not yet reached.
In Process : A Quote is status In Process if:
- some items in the Quote are cancelled.
- in an Integration Scenario a Quote is sent to an ERP system to create a Follow Up external sales document there. In this case the Quote will be in status In Process, once the quote message is sent out from the Cloud for Customer System.
Completed : A Quote will have the status Complete when
- It is set to Won.
- It is set to Lost or if all items are Cancelled.
- If a follow up Sales Order is created (Internal or External).
status, definition, sales quote , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To