"Access to the path specified by the connection is not permitted. Contact your Administrator" error when using an Import File Server Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- File Server Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create whitelist.txt file, which lists all of folder paths used for importing data or exporting models.
- Define the file server whitelist using one of the following two methods
- Add the whitelist location in your Tomcat JVM properties.
In Apache Tomcat 7.0, in the Properties menu, select the Java tab. Under Java Options, add one of these lines:
- For import data: -DSAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_WHITELIST_PATH=<WhitelistFilepath>
For export model: -DSAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_EXPORT_WHITELIST_PATH=<WhitelistFilepath>
- Set the operating system environment variable SAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_WHITELIST_PATH or SAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_EXPORT_WHITELIST_PATH to the location of the whitelist file.
- Incorrect Java option or environment variable.
- The user who started the tomcat process or service does not have the needed permission:
- For import, read permission is required.
- For export, write permission is required.
- Specify the complete path including whitelist.txt in the Java Option -DSAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_WHITELIST_PATH or environment variable SAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_WHITELIST_PATH.
- Make sure that the user who has started the tomcat process or service does have the needed permission.
- More details can be found in Product Help.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, tomcat tomcat logs, path pthas paths , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem