In your public cloud environment, you try to add an invoice plan using the 'Create Purchase Order - Advanced' or 'Change Purchase Order - Advanced' tiles. When you access the TAB, you receive error 'No invoicing plan types defined' (SE760) and you are unable to proceed.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the fiori tile 'Change Purchase Order - Advanced'
- Enter your Purchase Order number and choose Edit.
- Navigate to the item level Invoice TAB.
- Choose the 'Invoicing Plan' Icon
- Error is raised.
Invoicing plans are not yet supported in the cloud. The functionality is part development's long term roadmap but is not and will not be available in the short to mid term.
FIORI, MMFIOSTD, SE760, FPLT, LMLRPF05, ML_ASK_FPART, S_TFPLAB, ML_INVOICING_SCHEDULE_DIALOG , KBA , MM-SRV-IP , Invoicing Plan , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , How To