- Requirement is to have selected destination options visible in scheduling menu in BI Launch Pad.
- Users should only see destination options they have rights to, when scheduling reports in BI launchpad.
- Requirement is to Hide / Remove selective destination options from dropdown in BI Launchpad for specific user / user group on specific Report / Folder.
- The issue in 2626550 - Recurring instances fail with error: "Object failed to run due to insufficient security privileges." after upgrading or migrating to BI 4.2 SP05, and newer is seen
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 Support Pack 05 and newer
BI 4.2 SP05 SP5 BIP 42 destination hide remove disable drop down dropdown , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.