You are unable to find the column ERP Relevant in the activity Tickets for Customer Support in Business Configuration.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Overview View.
- Show All Activities and find the activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Select Open.
- Select Maintain Item Processing Codes.
- ERP Relevant column is not available.
Communication Arrangement for Creation of Ticket FollowUp Document in SAP Business Suite is not deployed.
The column ERP Relevant will appear in the activity Tickets for Customer Support only if there is a Communication Arrangement for Creation of Ticket FollowUp Document in SAP Business Suite.
Maintain the Communication Arrangement as below:
- Go to Administrator workcenter.
- Go to General Settings view.
- Under the section Integration, select Communication Arrangements.
- Select New button.
- Choose the Communication Scenario which is Creation of Service Ticket Follow Up Document in SAP Business Suite.
- Define the Business and Technical Data.
- Select Finish.
Now, in Business Configuration workcenter, ERP Relevant column is available in the activity Tickets for Customer Support.
Tickets for Customer Support, ERP Relevant, Creation of Ticket FollowUp Document in SAP Business Suite, Communication Arrangements, Communication Scenario , KBA , tickets for customer support , erp relevant , creation of ticket followup document in , sap business suite , communication arrangements , communication scenario , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To