- The Assignment Profile is not recognizing the rule "Item Completion".
- For example, we have UserA who has completed ItemA. Then we place a rule on the Assignment Profile: Item Completion does not equal ItemA (so if the user did not complete ItemA, then the Assignment Profile will assign ItemA to the user).
- Since UserA has ItemA in the Completed Items tab of the User record, then the Assignment Profile should not assign this anymore. However, the Assignment Profile is still assigning ItemA to the user.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- UserA completes ItemA
- Create an Assignment Profile, then place the rule Item Completion does not equal ItemA.
- The AP should not assign the ItemA to UserA anymore.
- However, even if we have established the rule, the AP is still assigning the ItemA to UserA.
- Even though the Item can be on the Completed Items of the user record and the completion status ID (and description) seem to give completion, the "Credit Given" setting is not enabled.
- Substitute Completion credit might have been enabled at the Assignment Profile Rule.
"Credit Given" flag:
- Proceed to References > Manage Users Learning > Completion Status
- Search for the Completion Status associated to the Item and edit
- Select the "Credit Given" checkbox and Apply Changes
- Go to Manage User Learning > Assignment Profiles
- Search for the Assignment Profile and access the record
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select the "Include Substitute Completions"
- Go to Actions > Execute Changes
LMS, Assignment Profile, AP, Assign, Completion Status, Item Completion, Credit Given, Credit, sf, success, factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , Problem