When you go to the Related Items facet inside and E-mail on the Activities work center, only the first e-mail associated to a Ticket shows the Ticket in the Related Items facet.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Ticket).
- From the Overview facet or the Interactions tab, send an E-mail to the corresponding customer.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the E-mails view.
- Search for E-mails related to XXX and open it.
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- Notice that the ticket XXX is maintained under Follow-Up Items section.
- Repeat the steps 1 to 4.
- Notice that although every sent E-mail creates an item in the E-mails view, only the first one sent will have the Ticket ID within the Related Items facet.
As per the way the system was designed, it only associates the first e-mail activity directly to the Ticket.
There is an internal logic to associate the remaining activities to the first e-mail activity but this is only visible in the Interactions in the Ticket UI.
This is the system standard behavior.
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
E-mail; Related Items; Activities; First; Follow-Up Items; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To