The following error message is triggered when replicating brazilian employees from SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM through standard Employee MasterData replication framework (in SLG1 or SRTUTIL logs):
"Invalid parameter SECONDARY_RECORD-INFTY"
Due to this error, the employee cannot be replicated and the payroll execution for those employees cannot be executed.
Also, the following errors can also be triggered due to the same rootcause:
"Possible Inconsistency in DB table PAOCFEC_EEKEYMAP"
"Missing secondary record for infotype &1 key &3" (PBAS_SERVICE 049)
IMPORTANT: This issue affects only brazilian employees as it is related to country specific infotype 0695 (Brazilian secondary infotype of IT0001).
IMPORTANT 2: This issue affects only Employee Central Payroll Point-to-Point replication and Employee MasterData Replication legacy (PAOC_SFI_PA) replication. Business Integration Builder replication framework supports IT0695 processing so no further action is needed.
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- PA_SE_IN Addon (all releases)
- Employee Central Payroll Point-to-Point replication
- Employee MasterData Legacy replication
IT0695, secondary, infotype, Invalid parameter SECONDARY_RECORD-INFTY, error, replication, masterdata, PBAS_SERVICE 049 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , PA-PA-BR , Brazil , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.