- SAP Transportation Management where the Freight Booking (FB) type has customizing with Consolidation(Source) and/or Consolidation(Dest.) set to Without Consolidation.
- A Freight Unit (FU) or Transportation Unit (TU) is created from Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR), where the Source Location or the Destination Location has type that is not Port (1100), Airport (1110), or Terminal (1030).
- An Ocean FB planned from the FU or TU Stage will have Consolidation at Source Location and/or Consolidation at Destination Location set to With Consolidation. This setting cannot be modified.
- An Air FB planned from the FU or TU Stage will have Skip Gateway at the Source Location or the Destination Location disabled. This setting cannot be modified.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
SERVICE_LVL_PL, SERVICE_LVL_DL, SPRO, /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_MP_DATA, DO_STAGES_DTM_FB_LOC_INFO, LOC_IS_PORT , KBA , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , TM-PLN , Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.