You receive an error message when trying to publish a template in Manage Templates - "An element with the identifier "originatorName" must appear in the document"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Make a change to any field in the job requisition template in Admin Centre - Manage Templates
- Click 'Done'
- Click 'Publish'
- Changes not saved - error appears for originatorName field
orginatorName has been configured in the XML as a mobile field, but has not been designated a mobile field in Manage Templates
- Make sure the 'originator' field has been correctly configured in Manage Templates
- Admin Centre - Manage Templates - Mobile fields defined
- Find and Check 'originator' field
Warning, Standard Operator Field, Field-ID , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem